|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Meter|
|Size||4 Sq mm|
|Temperature Range||90 - 120|
|Voltage||1.5 (1.8) kV dc / 0.6/1.0 (1.2) kV ac|
|Material||Flexible tinned copper stranded class -5 conductors as per IEC-60228|
|Conductor Material||Insulation - Cross linked Polyolefin,Natural Color|
|Ideal For||Solar Panel|
|Type||Double Insulated Cable, Low Voltage|
|Insulation Material||Insulation - Cross linked Polyolefin,Natural Color|
SPECIAL PROPERTIES OF SOLAR CABLES
• Lifetime reliability: lasts up to 30 years even under tough external conditions.
• Outdoor durability: resists extreme temperatures (-40 °C to 120 °C maximum at the core) and ozone resistant.
• UV resistance: full protection against ultraviolet rays.
• Halogen-free: Low Smoke Emission & Low Toxicity/Corrosivity during fire.
• Properties against fire: flame retardant, fire retardant.
• Flexibility and stripability: for fast and easy installation.
• Fully recyclable: in accordance with new environmental regulations.
• Easy installation with color identification (blue, red).
• Suitable to common connector types.• TÜV certified.CONSTITUENTS
Havells solar cables are manufactured with the following materials.
1. Annealed Tinned Copper Conductor
2. Cross Linked Polyolefin Compound
3. Zero Halogen Polyolefin CompoundREQUIRED FEATURES OF SOLAR CABLE
• Weather resistant
• Resistant to mineral oils
• Resistant to acids & alkalineThermal Features
• Maximum conductor temperature of operation -120 °Cduring 20000 hours.
• Minimum operating temperature: - 40 °CElectrical Features
• Voltage rating : 1.5 (1.8) kV dc / 0.6/1.0 (1.2) kV ac
• High voltage test: 6.5 kV dc for 5 minutes.Mechanical Features
• Resistant to Impact, tear & abrasion
• Minimum bending radius – 4 times of overall diameter
• Safe pulling force -50 N/sq. mm
- Delivery Time: 1 Days
- Packaging Details: Box, Coil, Bundle